Games from A Room With a View

Last week a package arrived in our mailbox.   We examined it and figure it came by airmail.  We also noticed the postage stamp.  Some guessed England, some Australia and some New Zealand where our quad blogging classes are from.

We made guesses as to what was inside…. a game, a letter, a card, notes from students.  Then we took turns pulling loose the tape.   Once inside we found these amazing cards about European countries.  On the back side were questions to answer about what was on the front of each.

We were so excited but didn’t have time to play the game.   Thank you to the students at Middleham for making us this game to learn more about European countries.  This will add to our global studies.  We are so excited to have the game too play.

Do you know what flags look like from other countries?

Do you know what the map looks like?

Do you know the language spoken?

Do you know special things about that country?

11 thoughts on “Games from A Room With a View

1. Hi Roadrunners!
    How fabulous to see your photos of our games arriving! I’m so happy that they reached you, it’s not always certain, is it? I hope that when you get a chance to play them, that you enjoy our pictures and quizzes, and learn a little bit about Europe and the UK. When you’ve had a chance to look at the game, let me know what pictures and quiz questions you would put on a card for North Carolina.
    Have fun!
    Mrs Monaghan

2. Haa, My name is Jade From RSS, Palmerston North, New Zealand. I loved playing that game it ws awesome fun!!

I do now lotd of capitals and flags and countries we have been learning them in class for our homework. Yes I do now what the map looks like it is huge.

Well bye for now BY JADE!!!

Do you now eny of your CAPITALS OR FLAGS OF COUNTRYS!!!!!

3. hi my name is Jacobs my school is Russell street school I can talk in one language and that is Swedish that is a hard language to speak. We do some special things about are country by for now talk to you later.

4. Hi my name is grace and I am from RSS Palmerston North. Thanks for being our quad blog buddies.I do no what the map looks like it has all the different countries on it. Bye bye talk to you later.

5. Hi, I’m Cam from 3D Palmerston North Russell Street School.

We know alot of flag and capits. We know what the map looks like. I don’t know what language spoken. I know alot of things about countrys.

Bye Bye for now.

6. Hi, My name is Georgia O and I am from Russell St School.
    My class got sent the same game as your class and its really cool. Does you class get a lot of the questions corect my class does.
    It looks like your class has been doing a lot of learning this week.

Bye Bye From Georgia O

7. Hi, my name is Lili from room 3 Palmerston north new zealand. We got sent those cards from a class with a view too.
    They are really fun. do you think they are cool too? what is your favourite card?

Talk to you later. 🙂

8. Hi my name is Emma from room3 Russell street school new Zealand.

We got that game send to us to and we learnt a little bit more. We do lots of capitals and country’s.

Do you know the capitl of Sri Lanka?

Bye bye from Emma

9. Hi my name is Rosalind from Rm3, Russell Street School, Palmerston North, New Zealand.

I know lots of flags because we have been learning our capitals and flags in class.
    I know what the map looks like because I have one at home.

Bye See you soon.

By Rosalind

10. Hi rosalind it reese
    I’m happy that you know your flags

11. Hi my name is jade and I liked quad blogging with you,s