Beautiful Weather Across the Ocean- England and USA

What’s your day like?   Our weather is clear and sunny in Matthews, North Carolina , USA and it’s snowy and cold in Middleham in North England on January 20, 2013.    It looks like a postcard  scene with the beautiful snow in England but traffic and getting around is a problem. (see comment on previous post)  Do you love a snowy day?   Do you prefer a sunny day?

5 thoughts on “Beautiful Weather Across the Ocean- England and USA

1. I think I would rather be in Matthews! It looks lovely. It’s -6 C here – too cold for me!
    Mrs Monaghan

• I agree temperature wise but do love to see snow falling peacefully once or twice a year. It’s 62 degrees F. so much warmer here.

2. Hello everyone!

It is summer time in Australia at the moment. We have had some super hot days and the temperature has reached the low 40s (degrees celsius). I think that is about 105 degrees F. When it is that hot, I’d love to cool off in some snow!

Miss Crowther

• Do you perhaps have a local picture of your weather? I could post it also. Just attach to an email or google docs if you do. I don’t care for very hot weather myself. I prefer in between really. Spring/Fall days for us.

3. Mckenna, Ezabella, Zachary, Eric, Joe, Nicole and Carson love the snowy really cold weather.

Nate, Destiny, Charlie, Conor, Devon, Emanuel, Rilee, Adyson, James like the really hot weather.

Reese and Mrs. Todd like the warmer days in spring and fall best.