We have been busy exploring countries so as we begin our new read aloud we are tracking Tom’s adventures on his bicycle through Europe and into Africa. Last year A Room with a View sent us this book and we all read it. With a new group of students I wanted to share Tom’s adventures and challenges with the new group of students before the school year ends. Our school year ends for the students on June 10th.
- What are the challenges he faces?
- What adventure do you think an explorer should see in Europe or in Africa?
- What would be the most interesting country in Europe to visit and why?
- What animals might we encounter on our trip through Europe and/or Africa?
- Where would your journey take you if you could take off anywhere you wanted?
- What do you think the biggest challenges are for any traveler no matter where they are?
- Tell us about a site to visit in your country and a food to try while visiting!!
We’d love to hear from every continent so if you read this please respond to our post with a comment. Since we are exploring the world we’d love to see a comment from as many different places as possible.