Excitement at Rocky River–Mystery Package Delivered

A package arrived today with an international address.  We don’t get many of those.   The school was wondering what room 117 could be getting.  Students in room 117 had gone home for the day.   Mrs. Todd and the other teacher gave a peek into the package and guess what?   There were all these amazing little journals and some flat selves.   The students in Sydney had done a beautiful job of making a real journal for us to document our adventures in.   Our companions for the next few weeks will be sightseeing around Monroe.   Where else might they go??? we will have to wait and see.    They had traveled safely all the way from Sydney, Australia and Curl Curl school.  Watch for photos tomorrow of the excitement in room 117  when the students arrive and see the mystery package.  

3 thoughts on “Excitement at Rocky River–Mystery Package Delivered

1. Great to hear your parcel has arrived too! We were very excited by our beautiful journals and flat Stanley’s from the students at Curl Curl -it will be exciting to compare our adventures!
    Mrs M & A Room with a View

• It will be interesting to compare adventures. I’m glad they have finally arrived.

2. Hi Going Global! It’s me Aerin! I am so happy today because right now as I’m typeing it is Earth Hour and I am so enviremental and it’s fun smelling the nature. Our school is celebrating Earth Hour a day early. Our class is dark but our laptops have batteries and bright screens.
    Did you celebrate Earth Hour?